Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lost and found

I had so many dreams and expectations from my job; for the first time i knew that this is what i wanted to do and this was the path which wud help me fulfill my future goals. Now I am not sure. I feel so useless in this job, have absolutely no work and am paid so much for it. I guess I am not happy about not being given responsibilities and having to sit writing this blog. Well I was never good with sitting idle. Also i donot understand the working of the company, its so different, they hav e learning modules for everything but at the end you really donot understnad anything. There is some freedom, but you feel lost because of it. like you started on this journey with a map, but the map only goes till midway.

Actually I am not that pissed now, I know what i should do. I should start doing things which I like; swimming, badminton, running, gymming; reading. I should be able to manage these things. First and foremost, get my dream bike, go on a long ride and clear up my head.

1 comment:

Ulalume said...

thats the first time i'm hearing somebody complaint that they get paid for nothing... :)
something tells me though, that you don't need a bike ride to clear your head...
but if that's what you want, why not?? :)